Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sarah's Strange SNL Story

Another Strange Story by Andrew Sullivan
18 Sep 2008 10:45 am

Judge Judy has a great aphorism: "If it doesn't make sense, it isn't true." I couldn't help thinking of Judge Judy - who is now the only person I really want to cross examine Sarah Palin - when reading this:

HANNITY: One last question that I didn't ask you: Did you watch Tina Fey on "Saturday Night Live"?

PALIN: I watched with the volume all the way down and I thought it was hilarious, she was spot on.

HANNITY: Do you think you could play her one day?

PALIN: Oh absolutely. It was hilarious. Again, I didn't hear a word she said, but the visual was spot on.

Do you believe a word this person says? I guess it's obvious that at this point, I don't.Increasngly, she seems like a character in a Ricky Gervais comedy: caught in endless confabulations and not skilled enough to get away with them.

Blog Archive